We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual who wants to be on the leading edge of new seed solutions for today’s farmer. The region that the successful applicant will manage is defined as Kitchener to Hwy 400 (East – West) and from Hwy 7 North to Lake Huron/Georgian Bay (North – South).
This territory is a high priority with excellent growth potential for Maizex. The successful candidate will enjoy the freedom of working independently from a home office while also having plenty of opportunity to get out into the field to work with dealers and customers, attend meetings and trade shows, and benefit from various professional development initiatives.
The Maizex Territory Manager role is accountable for the following responsibilities within their respective regions:
- Managing a dealer network and creating opportunities for growth in the territory.
- Business planning, including product forecasting and sales tool development.
- Product positioning using a range of tactics, including product plots and farmer agronomy meetings.
- Creating demand through contact with key farmers in the region.
- A diploma or degree in agriculture.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- Above-average interpersonal skills to manage people and motivate performance.
- A willingness to learn and ability to confidently share knowledge with farm customers.
Location: Western Ontario North
Position Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2023
Application Deadline: Jul 31, 2023
Maizex Seeds offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a culture of growth and innovation as the largest independent seed corn company in Canada.
Please send resumes in confidence to Stephen.Denys@maizex.com.