Maizex Seeds is currently looking for a self-motivated individual who wants to be on the leading edge of new seed solutions for today’s farmer as a Territory Manager focused on Central Manitoba and with a territory that stretches into East Central Saskatchewan.
The successful candidate will manage a territory with a high priority and excellent growth potential for Maizex. As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Managing a dealer network and creating opportunities for growth in the territory
- Business planning with Maizex including product forecasting and sales tool development
- Product positioning using a range of tactics including product plots and farmer agronomy meetings
- Creating demand through contact with key farmers in the region
Desired qualifications include:
- A diploma or degree in agriculture
- 3 -Plus years sales experience managing a retail or company territory
- Interpersonal skills to manage people and motivate performance
- A willingness to learn and ability to share knowledge with target customers
Maizex Seeds offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a culture of growth.
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: Oct 27, 2022
Please apply in confidence to Steve Denys at firstname.lastname@example.org.