Maizex Seeds is a highly innovative Canadian-owned seed company focused on the needs of farmers across Canada. At Maizex Seeds our focus is on providing industry-leading genetics, agronomy, and product support to help our customers maximize the potential on their farms.
A successful candidate will be given the opportunity to join a top tier team in the industry that fully embraces the significance and importance of agricultural producers across Canada.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a National Customer Service Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, the National Customer Service Manager will serve as a liaison for all customer support, supply chain, and administrative services to our customers, distribution, and sales team across Canada. As National Customer Service Manager you will lead a team of highly qualified individuals focused in the areas of supply chain, product availability, and overall customer support. This position will play a key role in ensuring our customers are receiving the highest-level of value from our product offering.
- Lead order entry process covering multiple product lines, across national distribution channels.
- Maintain processes for monitoring and communication of product availability, for all crop kinds, to Maizex distribution and sales team.
- Oversee planning and coordination of product logistics to meet required delivery deadlines.
- Coordinate with administration and IT teams to maintain order entry, supply management, and logistic functions of ERP and online order platform.
- Develop and maintain on-boarding process for new sales distribution, including creation of relevant training modules.
- Lead annual final reconciliation process with Maizex distribution, including coordinating with relevant accounting departments in the processing of applicable program discounts.
- Maintain customer licensing and stewardship requirements of all product trait providers, including all reporting requirements.
- Proactively communicate with Maizex distribution and field staff on all topics related to supply, product logistics, and sales programs.
- Support management and sales team with necessary reporting and data analytics of relevant KPIs and sales metrics.
- Responsible for customer outreach and coordination of crop input financing program.
- Coordinate with relevant accounting departments regarding distribution and customer inquiries relating to their accounts with Maizex.
- Accountable for identifying improvement opportunities and implementing action plans within the customer service team to ensure the highest level of customer support is achieved.
- Focus and understanding of building a strong customer experience.
Ability to learn specific product knowledge as it relates to the support of the sales force and customers.
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload and manage a multi-task environment.
- Bilingual: spoken and written, French and English.
- Strong communication skills (including, telephone, e-mail, and presentation skills).
- Displays a high level of leadership skills and management ability.
- Strong computational skills including PC experience with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suit applications and multiple ERP applications (experience with Sage 300 or Microsoft Navision would be an asset).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people with the ability to analyze and solve problems in an empowered, self-directed work environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferred. Diploma in business or related field with relevant experience can be substituted.
5+ years of experience in customer service, preferrably in agriculture.
We offer competitive wages, benefit package and a safe work environment. Maizex Seeds is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fair and accessible employment practices in a workplace that is inclusive.
Location: Eastern Ontario
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: Jun 16, 2022
Application Deadline: Sep 1, 2022
Please apply in confidence to Maizex General Manager Blake Ashton at email@example.com. Please include a cover letter with your resume.