We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as Inventory Analyst. Reporting to the Inventory & Logistics Manager, the Inventory Analyst will assist in the management of inventory, including ensuring accuracy of all inventory stocks, product availability, and raw material procurement for all Maizex locations. Further, the role will assist in the coordination of our seed distribution efforts to dealers across Canada. This position will play a key role in ensuring our customers are receiving the highest level of value from our product offering.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory records for all products across all warehouse locations for the organization.
- Maintain and oversee entry of daily inventory transactions in corporate ERP system.
- Assistance in executing the “Position Management” allocation process for the organization.
- Assist in planning and coordination of product logistics to meet required delivery deadlines.
- Responsible for maintaining supply of all raw materials, including procurement and needs forecasting.
- Assist in analyzing daily product availability and supply levels to anticipate inventory shortages.
- Plan and execute inventory stock counts and reconciliation of recorded inventory for all warehousing facilities for the organization. This includes annual comprehensive inventory stock count of all locations and ad-hoc stock counts for verification to recorded balance.
- Assist in customer order entry and annual final reconciliation process.
- Maintain inventory item database in corporate ERP.
- Oversee the adherence to strong internal controls surrounding inventory.
- Previous experience in inventory management, customer service, or supply chain management.
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload and manage a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills (including, telephone, e-mail, and presentation skills).
- Strong computational skills including PC experience with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications and multiple ERP applications (experience with Sage 300 or Microsoft Navision would be an asset).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people with the ability to analyze and solve problems in an empowered, self-directed work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Diploma in related field with relevant experience can be substituted.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in inventory management, supply chain, or customer service.
We offer competitive wages, a benefit package, and a safe work environment. Maizex Seeds is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fair and accessible employment practices in a workplace that is inclusive.
Location: Tilbury, ON
Position Type: Full time
Date Posted: Jan 17, 2023
Application Deadline: Mar 17, 2023
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.